- A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels.
- The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn.
- And can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- Combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball.
- Come join our drop-in pickleball games
DAYS/TIMES: Thursdays at 6:30 pm
Drop-in classes are held at the Parks and Recreation Center, unless otherwise stated.
- Yoga & More Information - descriptions, dates, times and fees.
Gentle Yoga This yoga class is perfect for the newer student or for those looking for a more therapeutic yoga practice that focuses on flexibility, balance and relaxation. The instructor may use props such as chairs, blocks or straps to make yoga more accessible for those with limited mobility.
Zen Barre Class uses the principles of barre, yoga and Pilates with an emphasis on strength training. This is a challenging and unique workout designed to sculpt and strengthen your entire body as well as increase flexibility. This class runs every Monday from 6:30-7:30p.m.
All Level Yoga Yoga postures are modified to accommodate all levels and conditions, offering both beginners and experienced students with a satisfying practice that will improve strength, balance and flexibility as well as bring more awareness to body and breath.
Zumba A Latin inspired dynamic dance exercise class designed for everyone at any age or fitness level. No dance background required — just join the party and before you know it, the workout is over. Sneakers or shoes that allow for pivoting are recommended.
Meditation Each week we explore a different meditative practice, enjoy some gentle stretches and watch our bodies thrive. You may wear your street clothes or anything comfortable. There will be chairs or you may bring a yoga mat or blanket to sit or lay upon.
Aqua Zumba blends the Zumba philosophy with water resistance. There is less impact on your joints so in this class you can really let loose. Water creates a natural resistance, which means every step is more challenging and helps tone your muscles