DIRECTOR: Diana Neumeyer
- Dates: May 30 & 31
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Location: Park and Rec Dept
- Costume Fee: $35.00 (if you are cast in the show)
- Dates: June 4 - July 12
- Days: Monday - Thursday
- Times: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Friday July 13 - Dinner @ 6:30pm and Show at 7:45 pm
- Sunday July 15 - Show Only at 2:00 p.m. Matinée
- Sunday July 15 - Dinner @ 6:00pm and Show at 7:15 pm
- Location: Memories Ballroom
- Advanced Dinner& Show tickets must be purchased in advance at the Rec Office
- $32 Dinner & Show in advance
- $12 Show Only in advance
- $12 Show Only at the door
Port Summer Musical Theatre is sponsored and financed by the Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department and has established a long history of presenting outstanding musical theatre entertainment each summer.
The program’s success is largely due to the support it receives, not only from the Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department, but also from the residents and generous businesses within the area.
The cast, crew and directors gratefully acknowledge the Parks & Recreation Department, the businesses and the many persons who have made the past 51 performances possible. "We Thank You!"
Please click HERE for Summer Theatre history and more information!
Women and men of all skill levels are invited to participate in our Thursday Night Pick-Up Soccer League. Beginners and past college players are welcome. In order to keep costs down the games do not have referees. It is up to each individual to play safely and with regard for their opponents. There are no slide tackles allowed and body contact is strictly prohibited. Participants should bring their completed registration form and payment with them to the field.
DATES: June 7 - August 30
TIME: 6:30 pm
LOCATION: Meadows Park (1400 W Portview Dr next to Dunwiddie Elementary School)
Activity #: 962
FEE: $3/night or $35/Season pass
2. Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
3. Played with a paddle and a plastic ball.Come join our drop-in pickleball games.
DAYS/TIMES: Thursdays at 6:30-8:30 pm
Sign up at any time. Purchase just a few class sessions or enough for a couple of months. Can be used by all family members. Attend any one class during the time slots offered - or attend them all. Mix it up from week to week. Check out our Yoga & More brochure with descriptions, dates, times and fees CLICK HERE
$ 8.00 - 1 class
$40.00 - 5 classes
$65.00 - 10 classes
$95.00 - 20 classes