- Season Pass
- Swim Lessons
- Parent and Tot Swim
- Senior Swim
- Master Swim
- Port Piranhas Swim and Dive Teams
Swim lessons at Pirates’ Hollow follow the American Red Cross curriculum. Along with teaching children how to be safer in and around water, we also introduce them to life skills of self-confidence, perseverance, and courage. We are committed to providing an environment where your child feels safe enough to try new things and accomplish goals. All of our instructors are Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certified and lifeguard certified by the American Red Cross. Please review all of the swim lesson information and level descriptions carefully to ensure you enroll your child in the correct level!
- Requests for Private Swim Lessons will be accepted starting May 10 by submitting a Private Swim Lesson Request Form.
- An instructor will contact you to schedule and confirm lesson(s) date and time.
- Payment for all scheduled lessons are due 7 days before the start of the first lesson. No lesson may take place without prior payment.
- Please schedule lessons wisely and contact our office with any necessary schedule changes. Be aware that lessons cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will still be assessed the entire fee to compensate the instructor for their time. Should an instructor need to cancel, the lesson will be rescheduled with no penalty to the swimmer.
Private Swim Lessons (30 min) 1 Swimmer1 lesson package $15-R / $20-NR3 lesson package $42-R/ $57-NR6 lesson package $78-R/ $108-NRSemi-Private Swim Lessons (30 min) 2 Swimmers w similar swimming abilities1 lesson package $25-R/ $30-NR3 lesson package $72-R/ $87-NR6 lesson package $138-R/ $168-NR