- Thank you for your interest in working with the City of Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department. Search our current openings below and learn more about what it's like to work with us!
- The City of Port Washington is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against because of their protected status.
- Positions may require specials skills, applied background, and/or education. Employment or volunteer opportunity may require verification and/or a criminal background check. Some positions may require a drug and/or alcohol test, physical, back evaluation/lift test, and/or other screenings or tests.
Recreation Maintenance Supervisor
The City of Port Washington is currently accepting applications for one (1) full-time Recreation Maintenance Supervisor. Applications are available from the Parks & Recreation Office, 201 N Webster Street, or online in the below "Employment Documentation" section. Applications will be accepted until 4:30pm, Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
Find the Application Document below.
2019 Fall Seasonal Staff Opportunities
The Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department is seeking high-energy, responsible individuals for the following summer job opportunities:- Soccer Instructor
- Tennis Instructor
- Girl's Fastpitch & Men's Softball Umpire
- Yoga & Fitness Instructor
Interested individuals may obtain an application below, see attached. Submit your application to Kiley Schulte, Recreation Director, at the Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department, 201 N. Webster Street, Port Washington, WI, 53074 (In person or via mail) or email your completed application documents to Kiley @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're here to help! For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact the Parks & Rec Department directly @ (262) 284-5881.