- Thank you for your interest in working with the City of Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department. Search our current openings below and learn more about what it's like to work with us!
- The City of Port Washington is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against because of their protected status.
- Positions may require specials skills, applied background, and/or education. Employment or volunteer opportunity may require verification and/or a criminal background check. Some positions may require a drug and/or alcohol test, physical, back evaluation/lift test, and/or other screenings or tests.
Pirates' Hollow Community Waterpark
- Pool Attendant (Slide Attendant & Cashier)
- Swim Instructor
- Water Aerobics Instructor
Summer Playground Program
- Playground Coordinator
- Playground Leader
- Recreation Maintenance Worker
- Park Maintenance Worker
- Soccer Instructor
- Tennis Instructor
- Girl's Fastpitch & Men's Softball Umpire
- Yoga & Fitness Instructor
We're here to help! For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact the Parks & Rec Department directly @ (262) 284-5881.