- Thank you for your interest in working with the City of Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department. Search our current openings below and learn more about what it's like to work with us!
- The City of Port Washington is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against because of their protected status.
- Positions may require specials skills, applied background, and/or education. Employment or volunteer opportunity may require verification and/or a criminal background check. Some positions may require a drug and/or alcohol test, physical, back evaluation/lift test, and/or other screenings or tests.
2019 Staff Opportunities
The Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department is seeking high-energy, responsible individuals for the following summer job opportunities:
- Basketball Score Keeper
Thursday nights, 3 games starting at 7:30 pm. November 2018- March 2019
- Winter Gymnastics Instructor
8 Monday evenings January 7 - February 25. Click Here to sign up for one or all evenings.
- Indoor Rec Soccer Instructor
6 Monday nights January 21 - February 25. Click Here to sign up for one or all evenings.
- Lil' Guys & Gals Tennis Instructor
6 Saturday mornings March 2 - April 6. Click Here to sign up for one or all Saturdays.
Interested individuals may obtain an application below, see attached. Submit your application to Kiley Schulte, Recreation Director at the Port Washington Parks & Recreation Department, 201 N. Webster Street.
We're here to help! For questions regarding position qualifications or application procedures, please contact the Parks & Rec Department directly @ (262) 284-5881.